• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Actually, no, it isn't.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tml?highlight=

None of these threads have anything to do with me or my lfe. All were posted recently.

You just look mean and horrible like TykeMerc. What have I done to deserve this kind of treatment?

Seriously, my wife is pregnant and I'm happy and I just wanted to share that.

WHY THE F U C K AM I BEING SINGLED OUT ON HERE FFS??

Jeez Louise this is getting out of hand, and unnecessarily so.
    TykeMerc is a sockie of a poster who hates sockies. That's all he goes on about.

Comment

You just look mean and horrible like TykeMerc. What have I done to deserve this kind of treatment?

Think you've answered your own question there.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I need a break from this forum, obviously. I am seriously unsure why I have been harangued off this board these past couple of days, with something that should just have been a quick "congrats" from those that care to post.

I'm not impressed, seriously. See you later.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I don't GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S TRUE and I don't believe it is ANYWAY.......

This is the flip side of you being an ATTENTION SEEKING TWAT who posts every little detail and meaningless nuance of a fantasy existence.

Fact is you post an endless stream of mindless crap, make massive numbers of repeat posts in the vast majority of threads you spawn, often successive ones that could be wrapped up in 1 or edited in and you love doing nothing more than padding your post count by posting total bollocks that very few, if anyone on here actually believes.

If your fictional tulipe was at least the tiniest bit amusing I could tolerate you as a clown or at least fit for a laugh, but it isn't, it's just attention seeking, dull me, me, me rubbish.

Edit....

I need a break from this forum, obviously. I am seriously unsure why I have been harangued off this board these past couple of days, with something that should just have been a quick "congrats" from those that care to post.

Good riddance you pathetic attention seeking worm.

At least now you can play the victim of bullying card when you de-flounce and continue posting your CUK twitteresque feed of made up bollocks, lies and utter fantasy.
          Last edited by TykeMerc; 15 September 2014, 14:51.

Comment

Suity, congrats !!

F**k the doubters !!
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This place does make me larf.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Take care, matey.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Suity, congrats !!

F**k the doubters !!
                  But make sure you use protection.

Comment

so.
                    I don't think anyone has posted a happy news story using the smilie before.

That is not something anyone would do if they were really happy about it.
                    Last edited by eek; 15 September 2014, 14:58.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      I don't think anyone has posted a happy news story using the :suicide smilie before.

That is not something anyone would so if they were really happy about it.
                      Do you remember when BT introduced phone boxes with no glass in the windows? Essentially they were pre-vandalised before installation. Similarly, by being self-deprecating, suity was merely hoping to take the wind out of the sails of any nasty forum bullies who might pick on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X