• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jaws dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaws dead

No, not the plastic shark that Roy Scheider dispatched by throwing a compressed air cylinder into the mouth of, but the Michigan-born actor who enjoyed chewing through cable-car cables at exotic locations such as sugar loaf mountain in Rio de Janeiro:

BBC News - Richard Kiel, James Bond villain Jaws actor, dies at 74

Has anyone else been up said cable car?

KUATB

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Oh alright Consider this one to be the parody thread of it

Comment

The big question is would he have voted Yes or NO?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Prone to change his mind, he became a good guy in Moonraker.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

It's a debate he'd have got his teeth into..

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              It's a debate he'd have got his teeth into..
              If he saw the 3 amigos arriving to beg yesterday, he would have said 'No, two's enough for me'

Comment

The big question is would he have accepted a 30% margin if I was his agent
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                  If he saw the 3 amigos arriving to beg yesterday, he would have said 'No, two's enough for me'
                  True. Clegg would leave a bad taste in the mouth even for a great white.

Comment

Working...
                  X