• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wireless earphones which are tiny and easy to lose

and cost £150 to replace

fookin genius...

Comment

They probably already have wireless charging ready to go but are saving that for the iPhone 8, so they can get people to upgrade. The changes to all new smartphone versions are incremental now. Flexible displays is what we want!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        They probably already have wireless charging ready to go but are saving that for the iPhone 8, so they can get people to upgrade. The changes to all new smartphone versions are incremental now. Flexible displays is what we want!
        Are you suggesting iPhone 7 could be their Windows Vista?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It's an agonising time waiting for iOS 10 to install ... anyone else done this? First impressions?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            It's an agonising time waiting for iOS 10 to install ... anyone else done this? First impressions?
            Done it across iphone and ipad. The next stickers are quite nice in imessage but nothing especially great. Its better but I can't think of anything stand out exciting...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Done it across iphone and ipad. The next stickers are quite nice in imessage but nothing especially great. Its better but I can't think of anything stand out exciting...
              My phone has rebooted now and is installing app updates. Messaging did look quite different, I'll have to have a noodle with the new stuff.

New phone arrives next week

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Are you suggesting iPhone 7 could be their Windows Vista?
                I've got the 6 and can see nothing in the 7 that would make me upgrade, unlike the move from 4 to 5 or 5 to 6. Hence they ain't getting my money this time round, imagine I'm not the only one who thinks this!

Comment

I've got the 6 and can see nothing in the 7 that would make me upgrade, unlike the move from 4 to 5 or 5 to 6. Hence they ain't getting my money this time round, imagine I'm not the only one who thinks this!
                  Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 14 September 2016, 13:13.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Yes but my point is that taking my iPhone 6 for a swim would FORCE me to upgrade not want to unlike previous iterations.

Comment

Yes but my point is that taking my iPhone 6 for a swim would FORCE me to upgrade not want to unlike previous iterations.
                      Sorry, I found summat that tickled me a little more

That one you quoted was from news story where someone's ex wife gave all his Apple gadgets for a swim.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X