• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Works fine on my N10, N4 and N5. Haven't got an N7 to try it on, though.
    Streaming works fine, its downloaded programs that start to stutter after around 15 minutes (as per the beeb link I posted).

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      which model....
      Normal, not Plus.

I keep my phone in my jeans pocket usually. When the girls say "is that an iPhone 6+ in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" I want to be able to reply honestly

Comment

MyCo pre-ordered me a new iPhone 6 64GB this morning.

The company secretary (my wife) is looking forward to receiving her second hand iPhone 5 next Friday as she is fed up with the iPhone 4 and its defective home button, which is to be scrapped courtesy of Apple Recycling (£80 get in).

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          FTFY

Not how it works. The fingerprint not only never leaves the phone, it can't even be accessed by the processor.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You don't have to attach the charger or plug the watch in. When you take it off, you just have to be able to aim for a 6x6" mat when you put it down.

You would have to take your charger with you, BUT in any sensible world you would use the same charging plate for your phone and watch so you'd have it already. I don't know if this is a sensible world though, because I haven't heard if the iPhone6 has wireless charging built in?
            Neither the IPhone of the Watch have wireless charging, the phone requires a magsafe connector and the iPhone will be thunderbolt.

No doubt they will add it next year and call it a "magical revolution in power "

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Not how it works. The fingerprint not only never leaves the phone, it can't even be accessed by the processor.
              Yeees so they would have you believe...

Aparently not only can they access your fingerprint they can also turn on the gps and camera to find out where you are

true story that fat bloke down the pub told me..

now where is my tin hat smiley?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                thunderbolt.
                Lightning*

* I know a song about that

Comment

I don't remember saying that ?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Yes and Prism never happened.

Comment

Yeees so they would have you believe...

Aparently not only can they access your fingerprint they can also turn on the gps and camera to find out where you are

now where is my tin hat smiley?
                      Was he waffling something about being friends with loads of Germans and the end of the world is nigh?

Comment

Working...
                      X