• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Not for Scotland, we have a small population and Oil and other important industries. Maybe in 50-60 years if somehow we don't build that trillion pound oil fund.
    Please, someone make the bulltulip stop, I can't take it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Let it continue. The hangover will be a sight to behold....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTime View Post
        You're building your dreams on a resource from which the world is rapidly moving away. Good luck with that; I'll wave as I'm driven by in my new electro-Google-buggy.
        The world is not moving away from oil. It needs to, but so far it hasn't. Oil will remain a valuable resource until it runs out.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Which part is bulltulip? Oh we have a big population? Where were they hiding? Oh we don't have Oil? Or a whisky industry?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Let it continue. The hangover will be a sight to behold....
            Not for the English it won't be. There will be a big celebration party in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              The world is not moving away from oil. It needs to, but so far it hasn't. Oil will remain a valuable resource until it runs out.
              WDS

Look out the window at any road/motorway. How many cars are being sold today that don't use oil vs electric?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Not for the English it won't be. There will be a big celebration party in a few years.
                Is that in 17/18 when George Osborne predicts he's balance the budget
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Which part is bulltulip? Oh we have a big population? Where were they hiding? Oh we don't have Oil? Or a whisky industry?
                  Oil is running out. And the stuff under the North Sea is quite heavy. Would be better for the Scots if it was light. World is moving towards fracking.

Comment

You do not have enough of it to sustain your welfare state. You certainly do not have enough to build a sovereign fund. Unless taxes are cut and enterprise is stimulated the only place Scotland is going is a banana republic.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Oil is running out. And the stuff under the North Sea is quite heavy. Would be better for the Scots if it was light. World is moving towards fracking.
                      There are more uses for oil other than petrol and diesel. The electro-Google-buggy will be handy when it can travel more that 100 miles without having to stop and recharge for 8 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X