• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    He doesn't want to be a British Wimbledon Champion?
    An ex-British Wimbledon Champion.

Emphasis on the "ex" 'cos he'll never win it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      The no campaign has been a disaster. The extra powers pledge is falling apart with tories ready to block it. How anyone can vote No is beyond me.
      Really? I'm surprised at you, well perhaps not.

I supposed the fact of the matter is that the majority of what Yes has come up with has all been bluster, people always worry about money whether it be pensions, savings (if they're lucky enough to have them) and bills etc. No one for certain can say what will happen in the event of independance, I'm still rooting for a Yes vote as I'd like to see this land of milk and honey where everything is fair.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

The no campaign has been a disaster. The extra powers pledge is falling apart with tories ready to block it. How anyone can vote No is beyond me.
        Reason is beyond you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Reason is beyond you.
          I am surprised you can spell reason.

Comment

So after 250 pages of drivel, are we any closer yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Reason is beyond you.
              Wrong side of the bed?

Comment

It's all over the media, he was undecided but the No campaigns scare mongering pushed his to a Yes
                Even things that have been said from the No camp that are perfectly reasonable have been classed as scaremongering, I believe in passion but when it's to the point of stupidity it tends to defy all logic and becomes blinkered.
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

BTW Was listening to Today BBC R4 and they have almost nothing on the vote? Everyday it has been the focus??

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I am surprised you can spell reason.
                    You're surprised by the sun coming up in the morning

Comment

Wrong side of the bed?
                      It looks like you lot are going to choke it again and I'll be 50 quid down at the bookies.

You are clearly not cut out to be a country.

Comment

Working...
                      X