• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how to cook sausages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    That's why I started making my own. at least you know what goes into them.
    Good point, I've made my own meatballs, maybe should start doing the same with saus.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      cooking a sausage is an art. The idea is to keep the skin intact,
      Late to this thread & can't be arsed reading all responses

But when I were a lad we used to do a lot of cooking of sausages - in the cubs, on campfires etc and my recollection is that if you pricked the skin the innards would explode during cooking,leaving a split sausage with well cooked exploded innards (edges of the split became crunchy iirc)

All I can say is they were simply scrumptious - and never tasted anythng comparable since then -
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Become a bit of a sausage snob, have to be at least 85% pork.

Have you seen how much fat comes out of the Richmond sausages?

qh
        Yes, but the point is it comes out
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The other point is not all fats = bad

Comment

Working...
          X