• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DNA tests should be mandatory for CSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You mean the DNA test to join the National Dyslexia Association?

No, in this case he should have got the biatch to sign an NDA first.

Comment

Shame that they can't simply garner it from the mother's wages, since she is the deceiving party.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
        Shame that they can't simply garner it from the mother's wages, since she is the deceiving party.
        There would possibly be grounds for a civil case but if the guy is too stupid to get advice about letters he clearly does not understand for 22 years, what hope is there?

And reading the article he says 'I had a one night stand with her twice' doh
        Last edited by tractor; 20 August 2014, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I disagree with the idea of mandatory tests, but I think if either partner requests one then it should be available.
          I suppose you agree to mandatory payment?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            If the father doubts his paternity, then he should request and be given a test.

I don't agree that treating all women like liars and sleepabouts achieves anything.

For every mother whose child is not her husband's, there's a bloke who's dipped his wick where he shouldn't have. If we're going to treat all mothers like sluts, then lets go the whole hog and have a national DNA database that identifies the men who've fathered children.

Not to mention that some men may actually prefer not to know that the child that calls them daddy isn't biologically theirs.

If, 10 years down the line, you and Mrs v were to split up, do you really at that point think that paternity tests for all 3 mini-vs are a good idea?

Comment

Mind you, must be some fathers in stable marriages who are unknowingly bringing up kids who ain't theirs. #1 son looks much more like a window cleaner we used to have than me.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Jeremy Kyle will sort out the truth of the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I don't agree that treating all women like liars and sleepabouts achieves anything.
                  attacking my core beliefs now eh ?

you little minx
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    I would agree that your testicles be irradiated to reduce the chance of you producing more children.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I would agree that your testicles be irradiated to reduce the chance of you producing more children.
                      oh its almost like having assguru back, insults instead of discussion. Nice to see you lost the argument.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X