• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Almost 3 weeks since the last bannings?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    One cannot change biological facts. Or maybe you should fight for men to be able to have periods?
    We can all agree that d000hgie cannot actually have periods, which is no-one's fault - not even the Romans - but we can fight for his right to have periods.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      We can all agree that d000hgie cannot actually have periods, which is no-one's fault - not even the Romans - but we can fight for his right to have periods.
      What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        What's the point?
        It's symbolic.

Comment

Sounds like ""Even the Queen" by Connie Willis. The editor of Asimov magazine describe it as "a period piece".
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            It's symbolic.
            Symbolic of his struggle against reality.

Comment

I'm saying nothing in case I end up as collateral damage again!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If only we had a stats expert. Where is sasguru when you need him.
                NO! NO! and THRICE NO!

There is never a problem where that could be considered a solution!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                  NO! NO! and THRICE NO!

There is never a problem where that could be considered a solution!!!!
                  Unless you want to buy a 2nd hand Suzuki Hyabusa that's never seen the top side of sixty.......
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Unless you want to buy a 2nd hand Suzuki Hyabusa that's never seen the top side of sixty.......
                    ... and you're not too fussy about stained upholstery.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      It's good to know casual sexism is still in vogue.
                      Why is it casual sexism? I actually bothered to plot the bannings one lunch time last week on a notepad when I was bored.

I may have time later to drop it in a Tableau Dashboard and Publish it to the cloud. You can then analyse it and draw your own conclusions.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X