• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Christians in Iraq?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't they just become muslims, or maybe just say that they're becoming muslims? Much less hassle than fleeing in terror, and it's all much the same at the end of the day.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Why don't they just become muslims, or maybe just say that they're becoming muslims? Much less hassle than fleeing in terror, and it's all much the same at the end of the day.

But they might pick the wrong branch of Islam, and then they'd be in the same boat.

Perhaps the best bet would be to just buy a reversible outfit - priestly cassock on one side, muslim tunic on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Remind me again how successful rolling thunder was.

Oddly, CMD has realised that having decimated the armed forces, we can now do feck all.

But this time, No Agent Orange , No phosphorus bombs , cluster bombs...

As Rocket would say, "You Just Want To Suck The Joy Out Of Everything"

Comment

But they've still got that big mother****er fuel air bomb thingie.

I suppose the daisy cutters are a bit redundant too.
          ah yes the GBU-43/B
          I still prefer the BLU-118b

Comment

Remind me again how successful rolling thunder was.
            7/10 on IMDB. Never seen it myself.

Oddly, CMD has realised that having decimated the armed forces, we can now do feck all.
            Don't be silly. We've got more than enough nuclear weapons to wipe out ISIS in a heartbeat.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Bit disappointed this is only up to 2 pages so far.

For every thread I get beyond 10 pages admin gives me an extra life. And I'm at zero at the moment.

Comment

Bacon.

Comment

Because then they will burn in hell for eternity according to their religious doctrine. Anyway I say Let the myth believers kill each other it will hasten the moment religion is seen the same way as believing in witches or fairies.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Bacon.
                    And alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Under Saddam Hussein the Iraqi government was secular. It had a majority of muslim people, but wasn't run as a theocracy (unlike Iran for example). ISIS want to change this.

Comment

Working...
                      X