• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    So what our your forecasts for capital flight, GDP, inflation and value of the ruble?
    2 degrees before TDC
    4 psi
    About 2'6''
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Prison Planet.com » While Obama Snoozes, Russia Is Preparing For Nuclear War With The United States

And Russia is spending money as if a nuclear confrontation with the U.S. is a very real possibility. In fact, Russian President Vladimir Putin has committed to a “weapons modernization program” that is going to cost the equivalent of 540 billion dollars…
      Not the most reliable and unbiased of sources, apologies. But if tru that's a big spend.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        2 degrees before TDC
        4 psi
        About 2'6''
        Russia projects 100-bln-USD capital outflow, flat GDP growth for 2014 - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Russia projects 100-bln-USD capital outflow, flat GDP growth for 2014
        English.news.cn 2014-09-05 20:58:47 More
        MOSCOW, Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- Capital outflow from Russia has been speeding up and may amount to up to 100 billion U.S. dollars this year, a senior central bank official said Friday.

"According to our estimations, (capital outflow) may be about 100 billion (dollars)," Ksenia Yudayeva, first deputy chief of the Central Bank of Russia, told reporters during an international banking forum in the resort city of Sochi.

The net capital outflow in the first half of the year amounted to 74.6 billion dollars, a sharp rise from the 33.7 billion dollars of the corresponding period in 2013, the Central Bank said in July. The total outflow in 2013 stood at 63 billion dollars.

Yudayeva said the trend could be softened by the Thursday decision of the European Central Bank (ECB) to cut its key interest rate from 0.15 percent to the record low of 0.05 percent.

"Obviously, the ECB policy of quantitative easing will result in capital inflow to the emerging economies, including Russian market," RIA Novosti news agency quoted Yudayeva as saying.

She added that the Central Bank's inflation forecast for 2014 has been mostly in line with the Economic Development Ministry's outlook. Both institutions project the inflation rate this year to reach 7 percent to 7.5 percent and gross domestic product (GDP) to grow 0.4 percent.

In 2013, Russia's GDP grew 1.3 percent, compared to 3.4 percent in 2012.

The Economic Development Ministry increased its inflation forecast from 5.5 percent to 7.5 percent in August.

The Central Bank attributed the inflation hike to the government's ban on a range of food imports in retaliation for Western sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine crisis.

Comment

"Obviously, the ECB policy of quantitative easing will result in capital inflow to the emerging economies, including Russian market," RIA Novosti news agency quoted Yudayeva as saying.
          And there it is.

Comment

Prison Planet.com » While Obama Snoozes, Russia Is Preparing For Nuclear War With The United States

Not the most reliable and unbiased of sources, apologies. But if tru that's a big spend.
            The American military must be loving it. Chance to ask for more dollars to defend against a threat that has no chance of coming true.

Comment

Prison planet? I wouldn't quote them on a public forum if I were you, or the NWO will confiscate your gold, convert it into Ameros and put you on a work placement in a secret FEMA camp. You ******* cretin.

Comment

Prison planet? I wouldn't quote them on a public forum if I were you, or the NWO will confiscate your gold, convert it into Ameros and put you on a work placement in a secret FEMA camp. You ******* cretin.
                Never heard of them. Do they believe in Nibiru?

Comment

I like it when you talk rough.

Comment

I like it when you talk rough.
                    It will prepare you for the FEMA camps.

Comment

It will prepare you for the FEMA camps.

My approach to reading alternative media is to find something interesting, like this big spend and then try and corroborate it with some more reputable news source. This way you can puzzle things together across the various media outlets across the globe.

No smoke without fire and all that.

I don't read it and swallow it whole as gospel. For the record like.

Comment

Working...
                      X