• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I remember talking to people who were in the Observer Corps back in the 80s.

The stuff they were read into was not funny at all.
    In what way?

Comment

You looking at me?

<ZG in "Dave Lee Travis" mode>
      Shirley?

Comment

Only a monetary 'nuclear bomb' can save Italy now, says Mediobanca – Telegraph Blogs

WW3 might be good for Italy...

Comment

BBC News - Ebola 'threat to world security'- UN Security Council

Comment

I notice Poroshenko was having a good go at kicking off WW3

Poroshenko Tells US Congress "Russia Has Invaded Ukraine, Need Lethal Aid" - Live Feed | Zero Hedge

In a passionate speech to a joint meeting of Congress, Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko dropped some tape-bombs:

*POROSHENKO SAYS RUSSIA `HAS NOW INVADED UKRAINE'
            *POROSHENKO SAYS UKRAINE `URGENTLY' NEEDS LETHAL AID
            *POROSHENKO WARNS RUSSIANS WILL NEXT CROSS EUROPEAN BORDER
            Supported by rounds of applause by US politicians, Poroshenko called for the US solidarity and to lead the offensive against Russia as they "fan the flames of war." Stocks dipped (but recovered) though PMs are higher still.

*POROSHENKO SAYS RUSSIA IS THREAT TO GLOBAL SECURITY
            *POROSHENKO: AGRESSION AGAINST UKRAINE IS SETBACK FOR DEMOCRACY
            *POROSHENKO SAYS `WORLD CANNOT ALLOW' RUSSIA'S BEHAVIOR
            *POROSHENKO SAYS RUSSIA RESPONSIBLE FOR MALAYSIAN AIR SHOOTDOWN
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Poroshenko is full of tulip. As is their PM Yatsenyuk.
                If it can be believed it must be like 5 times now that Russia has launched an invasion in Ukraine this year/last 3 months?

As you're a fan of Zerohedge, you may have read this entertaining description of what a Russian invasion would look like, and how if this began on a Thursday morning, then Kiev would have surrendered by Saturday lunch time.
                Guest Post: How Can You Tell Whether Russia Has Invaded Ukraine? | Zero Hedge
                Given what Putin allegedly said to EUs Barrosso in private recently (the 'take Kiev in 2 days' claim), it may not be far wrong.

Comment

Tactical nuke used at Luhansk airport - allegedly

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ccuses-russia-

Last night's headlines crowed in bright red flashing text that Russia and Ukraine had (once again) agreed a cease-fire and terms over the borders between the two nations. Perhaps not surprisingly, mere hours later, Ukraine is claiming that Russia has broken the truce... with the use of a tactical nuclear weapon at Luhansk airport.

Ukrainian media earlier in the day quoted Geletei as telling one of the journalists that the Russian army had delivered two tactical nuclear strikes on the Lugansk airport from a self-propelled Tyulpan 2S4 mortar system, thus causing the Ukrainian troops to leave the area.

“The strikes were so powerful that they demolished buildings completely from top to bottom,” media reports quoted him as saying.
                  Before photo

After photo

Comment

And this article from 2 weeks ago

Inside the shards and rubble of Luhansk airport | Lindsey Hilsum on International Affairs | Lindsey Hilsum on International Affairs

The airport looked fairly trashed. So why would Russia launch a tactical nuke on an already decimated airport?

I smell bulltulip.

Comment

This airport: Ìåæäóíàðîäíûé àýðîïîðò Ëóãàíñê

Before:

After:

Lugansk news: Photos of Lugansk Airport destroyed by Russian Army | Lugansk News Today
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X