• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I wonder if SY01's off the grid and in his nuclear shelter by now?
    I was off the grid in Bonn.

IHDH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Are we all dead yet?

I've bought my mushrooms.
      I'm still here.
      I just had two poached eggs on toast, so I must be
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I just had a bacon sandwich, very nice it was too. I'll miss bacon once the war starts.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I just had a bacon sandwich, very nice it was too. I'll miss bacon once the war starts.
          With the Russians boycotting evil Western bacon there will be plenty to go round. And at bargain prices.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
            With the Russians boycotting evil Western bacon there will be plenty to go round. And at bargain prices.
            Once the electricity goes off we'll have no way to refrigerate it though. I think I may have to resort to keeping pigs once the apocalypse comes.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Once the electricity goes off we'll have no way to refrigerate it though. I think I may have to resort to keeping pigs once the apocalypse comes.
              Air cured and dried ham (e.g. parma ham) doesn't require refridgerating. Sorted.

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Oh... reports say Russian tanks are rolling across Ukraines border

Could get interesting
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Baked beans With Little sausages optional.
                  Those critters always give me heartburn

Comment

WW3 will not start until janey posts here.....

Comment

The moral of the story is... don't give up your nukes!

On December 5, 1994 the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, Britain and the United States signed a memorandum to remove nuclear weapons in Ukraine. They all signed six agreements for Ukraine, the agreements are:

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine;

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations;

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind;

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used;

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclearweapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a State in association or alliance with a nuclear-weapon State;

Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America will consult in the event a situation arises that raises a question concerning these commitments.

Comment

Working...
                      X