• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women who refused to have sex with their husbands "punished"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated husband creates spreadsheet of wife's excuses for not having sex with him - Telegraph

Odd she never had a period?

Well known that women in a relationship have half the libido of those that are not. Men its about the same. What do married men expect?

Comment

Stressing over work / money / life , is the most common sex killer.
      Which doesn't help in a career where you living one time sheet away from unemployment

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Indeed, but few of British origin.
        Have you not met the Catholic Church?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Frustrated husband creates spreadsheet of wife's excuses for not having sex with him - Telegraph

Odd she never had a period?

Well known that women in a relationship have half the libido of those that are not. Men its about the same. What do married men expect?
          Perhaps, if, instead of making a spreadsheet, he'd cooked dinner from time to time, paid her the occasional compliment, and generally made her feel as if she was important to him, he'd not have needed to make the spreadsheet in the first place...

It ain't rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            and generally made her feel as if she was important to him
            She was important - she was his main sexual outlet. That's very important to a man

Comment

Perhaps, if, instead of making a spreadsheet, he'd cooked dinner from time to time, paid her the occasional compliment, and generally made her feel as if she was important to him, he'd not have needed to make the spreadsheet in the first place...

It ain't rocket science.
              Or if the wife wasn't frigid and actually bothered to talk to her husband about something that obviously bothered him he wouldn't have had to get excel out.

Not enough info for either assumption.

pretty sad they can't communicate.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It ain't rocket science.
                Omg they want dinner n compliments etc and all they have to do is lie back n think of England....

Comment

On a more serious note it can become a viscous circle.

One partner goes off sex due to stress/many other things.

Other partner tries to 'woo' but fails and so feels they are the reason for no sex

However first partner feels guilty but does not know what to say and so communication starts to go wrong.

before you know it the whole thing goes to hell in a handcart

as my old fella used to say

'If a realtionship is going well sex is only like 10% if it is going badly it is 90%'

Comment

It ain't rocket science.
                    Would you mind taking your common sense elsewhere. This is general.....

Comment

Working...
                    X