• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Was planning to go to beach tomorrow with my nice religious lady but checked on weather and it said "PM T-storms". Thinks she's a bit old for that.
    Take your un-nice, non-religious lady then.

Comment

B-I-I-G-G pile of logs, one axe ( well it's a maul) and me.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I'm going into action tomorrow. well, it feels like it.

neices getting married and I am doing the hog roast. 2 big pigs, plus a couple of cauldrons of scouse and one of chille.
        up at 04:00, finish at 22:00
        good luck with that
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
          gotta do it

you got wood?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
            I have just created a huge log.

Swimming time soon.

Comment

Prod migrations Sat & Sun... gotta keep invoicing - make hay while the sun errrrr rains
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Prod migrations Sat & Sun... gotta keep invoicing - make hay while the sun errrrr rains
                Not at the beeb I hope; that one seems to have gone spectacularly badly.

My carefully laid plan also failed at first contact with the enemy; I spent yesterday chasing fatbergs down a blocked drain.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  good luck with that
                  thanks Vetran. It all went well.
                  despite the torrential rain from 7am till midday, we got the two pigs on, put the scouse on and waited..
                  at exactly 17:30 the guests hit the trestles just as the meat arrived. perfectly timed

the scouse went down very well. they loved it.

we set up in two inches of water, and we didnt get dry all day

mr Pig. done to a turn. the silver foil is to stop the crackling getting too burned

the team. two tray men and four cutters. They stripped it all in less than 30 minutes
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    thanks Vetran. It all went well.
                    despite the torrential rain from 7am till midday, we got the two pigs on, put the scouse on and waited..
                    at exactly 17:30 the guests hit the trestles just as the meat arrived. perfectly timed

the scouse went down very well. they loved it.

we set up in two inches of water, and we didnt get dry all day

mr Pig. done to a turn. the silver foil is to stop the crackling getting too burned

the team. two tray men and four cutters. They stripped it all in less than 30 minutes
                    Loving the apron!

Sounds like it all went well then!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Children go on holiday on Friday.
                      Dog goes to kennels on Friday.
                      MrsF and I fly off on holiday on Sunday night for two weeks.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X