• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged threads discussing Israel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    The Palestinians are dedicated to wiping Israel off the planet. They are a sovereign nation and therefore not part of Israel. The fact that they have no human rights is because they are governed by a bunch of murdering fanatics who are dedicated to destroying Israel. If they were to devolve power to the people or reform the economy they would take away their own position of power I keep saying this but none of you apologists will take it on so I will ask again what do you expect the Israelis to do exactly?
    What, all of them? How come so many would rather live in Israel than under the PA? How come so many call for annexation? Rubbish.
    The only Palestinians that call for Israel to go are the tiny minority that get their money from Iran. And only get that money for stating they want Israel off the many. Secretly I bet they want the same as all the others.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      All Israel are doing by bombing Gaza and killing women and children is creating more Hamas supporters.
      which kinda suits both sides interests doesn't it. Netanyahu has someone to blame and lean on at election time. And Hamas gets more members and more money. You think they call each other up and plan this out months in advance?
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        which kinda suits both sides interests doesn't it. Netanyahu has someone to blame and lean on at election time. And Hamas gets more members and more money. You think they call each other up and plan this out months in advance?
        Yep.

Maybe one of the leaders needs to be incarcerated for 27 years with some hard labour and decent English literature.......
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yep.

Maybe one of the leaders needs to be incarcerated for 27 years with some hard labour and decent English literature.......
          Don't forget the necklaces too.

Comment

Yep.

Is there an island where they can break rocks in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
              I was watching a documentary which was done around the time Netanyahu was first in power and it showed him on the phone to Arafat.

It was like:

"Hello Mr Arafat nice of you to call up.....how' s the kids .....blah blah"

This "hate" is all show, playing to the gallery.

In fact I do recall Netanyahu saying somting along the lines of if it was just you and I, I'm sure we could sort this all out.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                I was watching a documentary which was done around the time Netanyahu was first in power and it showed him on the phone to Arafat.

It was like:

"Hello Mr Arafat nice of you to call up.....how' s the kids .....blah blah"

This "hate" is all show, playing to the gallery.

In fact I do recall Netanyahu saying somting along the lines of if it was just you and I, I'm sure we could sort this all out.
                I hope he said me not I. It seems this area of the world would definitely benefit from proper grammar tuition.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I hope he said me not I. It seems this area of the world would definitely benefit from proper grammar tuition.
                  Grammar Nazi's? Jews? Arabs? Sounds like a perfect mix.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Grammar Nazi's? Jews? Arabs? Sounds like a perfect mix.
                    Nicely done.

Comment

Seems to be panning out nicely to plan:

Ultimatum – One warning from the Prime Minister of Israel to the enemy population, in which he announces that Israel is about to attack military targets in their area and urges those who are not involved and do not wish to be harmed to leave immediately. Sinai is not far from Gaza and they can leave. This will be the limit of Israel’s humanitarian efforts. Hamas may unconditionally surrender and prevent the attack.

Attack – Attack the entire ‘target bank’ throughout Gaza with the IDF’s maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal. All the military and infrastructural targets will be attacked with no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’. It is enough that we are hitting exact targets and that we gave them advance warning.

Siege – Parallel to the above, a total siege on Gaza. Nothing will enter the area. Israel, however, will allow exit from Gaza. (Civilians may go to Sinai, fighters may surrender to IDF forces).

Defense – Any place from which Israel or Israel’s forces were attacked will be immediately attacked with full force and no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’.

Conquer – After the IDF completes the "softening" of the targets with its fire-power, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations.

Elimination- The GSS and IDF will thoroughly eliminate all armed enemies from Gaza. The enemy population that is innocent of wrong-doing and separated itself from the armed terrorists will be treated in accordance with international law and will be allowed to leave. Israel will generously aid those who wish to leave.

Sovereignty – Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever. Liberation of parts of our land forever is the only thing that justifies endangering our soldiers in battle to capture land. Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel. The coastal train line will be extended, as soon as possible, to reach the entire length of Gaza.

According to polls, most of the Arabs in Gaza wish to leave. Those who were not involved in anti-Israel activity will be offered a generous international emigration package. Those who choose to remain will receive permanent resident status. After a number of years of living in Israel and becoming accustomed to it, contingent on appropriate legislation in the Knesset and the authorization of the Minister of Interior, those who personally accept upon themselves Israel’s rule, substance and way of life of the Jewish State in its Land, will be offered Israeli citizenship.
                      Source: My Outline for a Solution in Gaza - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

Comment

Working...
                      X