• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Convicted pedophile living 2 doors down from baby bp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Nearly right. The 2nd closest in Chester. The nearest is Menai Bridge. Mrs BP shops there for cling film! Apparently all other cling films are inferior.
    Where do you get the oranges and sports bags? And you are worried about external threats?

Comment

A former gf's parents left her one night with a babysitter. When they came back the babysitter was having sex with her bf. They asked the bf is he had used contraceptive. He said "I did not have a condom - but I found some clingfilm in the cupboard."
      Mr ms's granny would have rinsed it off and put it on the coleslaw.

Comment

A former gf's parents left her one night with a babysitter. When they came back the babysitter was having sex with her bf. They asked the bf is he had used contraceptive. He said "I did not have a condom - but I found some clingfilm in the cupboard."
        At my Nan's funeral many years ago, I was in the funeral car with my great aunt (she was way older than my nan) who was a real character, we must have passed a young girl with a pushchair or something which triggered the remark "The only contraception we had in my day was to put both legs in the same leg of a pair of tights"

I'm not even sure if tights were around when she was a girl but I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of the car.

Comment

See below on the evidence bit. I am not sure it makes a difference how long ago the offence was. I agree on the 30 second bit - Mrs BP totally disagrees and it very dictatorial on it. When I refused to agree enthusiastically I was accused on fuming. I pointed out that my point of view was not being listened to - and it was not going to be as I now have no control over the kids. That led to other nonsense I might post about at some point.

You and MS have hit the nail on the head. Its the word of the neighbour inbetween. I reckon its worth asking the police.
          -----------------------------------------

If he really is a nonce, he is probably a celebrity. Shall I ask for his autograph - or to do a song and dance act.....
          Get some evidence on the neighbour to discredit them. Problem solved.

Comment

If he's in his 60s his libido has probably declined anyway. Ho hum.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I believe he is in his 60s. Thing is Mrs BP does not want "probably". She wants 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Aww. Little blue pills? How goes it with the religious lady?

Comment

Nearly right. The 2nd closest in Chester. The nearest is Menai Bridge. Mrs BP shops there for cling film! Apparently all other cling films are inferior.
                  As is the Waitrose stuff. We make special trips to Lakeland to get it...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                    Get some evidence on the neighbour to discredit them. Problem solved.
                    Are you recommending the "who smelt it, dealt it" approach.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                      Where do you get the oranges and amyl nitrate? And you are worried about external threats?
                      FTFY

I take the view there are nonces all over the place. Mrs BP loves an excuse to wrap everyone up in cotton wool.

Im getting a bit peed off with it. I pointed out to her that it makes no difference what I think. I have no control over baby bp or the twins. I have to do what she says.

Her response "give up your job, move up to Wales, go on the dole"!

I am not going down that root until forced kicking and screaming by HMRC.

I happen to like supporting myself, her, my ex-wife and the kids.

At least the kids seem happy enough with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X