• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tallywhacker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Batman, superman, the green lantern were all scoffed at by their peers after their first successful crime fighting mission. It's something we crimefighters must endure.

Luton is a little bit safer now I have found my true calling.
    And once Luton is safe, there is Dunstable. Stevenage. Potters Bar. Everywhere needs a suity....

Comment

Batman, superman, the green lantern were all scoffed at by their peers after their first successful crime fighting mission. It's something we crimefighters must endure.

Luton is a little bit safer now I have been locked up.
      FTFY
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And once Luton is safe, there is Stevenage. Potters Bar and points North, East, or South. Everywhere except West needs a suity....
        FTFY - Gerroff my land

Comment

Sitting at the end of my garden this evening sucking back a few tinnies. Got the iPad on kicking back listening to a few tracks.

Then I hear "Suity! Suity! Come quick!". It was the neighbours wife.

As we currently have no fence between us and them as they are currently replacing it I legged it into their garden, through the patio door and into their sitting room. I was thinking mr neighbour was having a cardiac episode or summink.

She shouts something about a flasher, and tells me to meet her husband in the car. I leg it out the front door and jump in the car. We take off a top speed for about 100 yards, while he just says "that's him, stop him!" And screeches to a halt. I jump out the car, and jump in the way of this hoodie and tell him to stop. He stops, pulls down his hood and looks perplexed. Neighbour jumps out and explains his wife just was flashed at by this lad. Playing with himself as she got out the car having dropped her kid off at prom. He stamped on the floor to attract her attention.

The kid was non aggressive, waited patiently with us for the cops to arrive. Turns out there were several (and more serious) occurrences in our street recently.

All the same lad.

Feel sorry for er in next doors, but feel very sorry for this poor lad. Clearly got mental health issues. I'm sure these things escalate, and one day become much much more serious.

And my ipad got soaked.
          TL;DR
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            TL;DR

Some guy blew his load on Suity's Ipad.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Tallywhacker

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Some guy blew his load on Suity's Ipad.
              Makes a change from some guy blowing their load on Suity's wife
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Good job suity, thats one less punk off the streets. Now get yourself over to Westminster and clean up Dodge
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    TL;DR
                    One line summary: Suity has taken to chasing teenage boys

(I blame the politicians for starting all this.)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Bobbit
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X