• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long will rofl harris get?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Did you bother reading the post I was replying to?

He did not provide a link to the report and he said "briefly cupping". I responded to the version of events described.

Even in the scenario you present I wouldn't suggest my assailant should be in prison though.
    It's still not too late to stop making an idiot of yourself, matey.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      It's still not too late to stop making an idiot of yourself, matey.
      Yeah, it is.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Yeah, it is.
        WMUNS

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Did you bother reading the report? He didn't "briefly touch a lady's chest" - he shoved his hand down her top and grabbed her breast. If somebody shoved their hand down your trousers and grabbed your balls, would you consider that to be "briefly touching a gentleman's lower abdomen"?
          yep.Happened to me once in town. He didnt get a tip
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X