• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Covid questions for mortgage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid questions for mortgage

I have just had a quick chat with a direct mortgage seller as I'm looking to change my mortgage. Interestingly the question about covid assistance for myself or myco came up. There is a reluctance to lend if any assistance has been used...
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Good to know. Is that CJRS (or self-employed equivalent) as well as BBL and CBIL?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Good to know. Is that CJRS (or self-employed equivalent) as well as BBL and CBIL?
      Thinking about my most recent renewal I can't think of any point any business help would have come to light so even if I had this business help I don't think that would have factored.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

They specifically asked about any schemes, so I assumed that was a declaration of any scheme for myco or personally.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Interesting, and not that surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Thinking about my most recent renewal I can't think of any point any business help would have come to light so even if I had this business help I don't think that would have factored.
            Sounds like you got in before an update to the assessment criteria?

Comment

Sounds like you got in before an update to the assessment criteria?
              To be fair yes I did so it would have been before the process may have changed.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X