• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£50K Interest Free Loan for 12 Months

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Well it is a loan to help businesses survive, not fund mortgages...
    tell that to others here
    I not applied for one

Comment

Originally posted by xenomorph View Post
      tell that to others here
      I have not applied for one
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
        Cater are still looking to do this through Santander.

Will update as and when.
        Metro Bank not open yet either. Apparently they have now built a new back end platform and are testing it.. Bounce Back Loan Scheme | Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Metro Bank

Comment

8th June 2020 - Metro Bank BBLS application process is now /open. ~3700 in the queue as of 1410.

M

Comment

anyone have any experience of applying for the HSBC feeder account in terms of timescales?

i called 14 days ago and they took details but haven't anything since

chased it yesterday was told she'd escalate the request but i have my doubts

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
              anyone have any experience of applying for the HSBC feeder account in terms of timescales?

i called 14 days ago and they took details but haven't anything since

chased it yesterday was told she'd escalate the request but i have my doubts
              Feeder account? Never heard of it, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Feeder account? Never heard of it, sorry.
                really?

oh . . . well my ltd account is with Cater Allen but they aren't doing Bouncebacks (yet)

HSBC will do your bounceback loan even if you don't bank with, they open a temp feeder account for the purpose of getting the loan and close it immediately after you transfer the funds out,

but you have to call and apply for it, hence the Q

Comment

Received a text message today from Cater Allen. You can now apply for a bounce-back loan via Santander, using your Cater Allen details.

Comment

Originally posted by kempc23 View Post
                    Received a text message today from Cater Allen. You can now apply for a bounce-back loan via Santander, using your Cater Allen details.
                    yeah i got the email yesterday too

but i've also got the Feeder Account from HSBC too, not sure which to use

Comment

Tide ran out of money

Only processed about 10% of applications

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X