• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trial Period On Contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    Oxford Handy Dictionary : American ; Of the continent of America; of the United States;

So we're both right. But I'm right first !
    QUOTE]

No
    I was never wrong

You have to put the little slash in before the word QUOTE to make it work properly. Sorry. I won't correct you again. No really, I won't. Well, only if you're really bad.

Anyhow, back to the topic. Why don't you be nice to Trace ? US government policy isn't all her fault, you know.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
      Anyhow, back to the topic. Why don't you be nice to Trace ? US government policy isn't all her fault, you know.
      I thought it was me who suggested we were all nice to Trace
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        How come u can come here & work and we can't go to the US to work (not that I'd want to) ?

Is it because our government are constantly bending over for your government and so you can come here but we can't go there?!
        Really ?

Comment

Really ?
          Ahh the old trick of using copy and paste to amend posts to support your argument when in a sticky situation eh?

The Originals

Originally Posted by TazMaN
          How come u can come here & work and we can't go to the US to work (not that I'd want to) ?

Is it because our government are constantly bending over for your government and so you can come here but we can't go there?!

Originally Posted by Troll
          In general I actually like America & Americans - can you imagine how peeved off we would be if Johnny bleedin foreigner berated us all the time for Blair’s policies!!!

So we could cut Tracy some slack and at least make her welcome

HTH

Comment

Only because you were pretending to be Asterix ! Where is he/she ? Gone off to do some work probably.

Comment

Only because you were pretending to be Asterix ! Where is he/she ? Gone off to do some work probably.
              Nope I don't pretend to be anyone, perhaps Asterix also found your pedantic postings on this matter tiresome?

btw are you also malvolio? as he/she suffers from the same condition of not knowing when to stop digging!

Comment

Of course I'm pedantic - I'm a programmer !

I'm not malvolio, although we do share something in common. And neither am I _V_, with whom I also share something in common - but not the same.

Comment

Working...
                X