• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me google that for you

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstarnice View Post
      Sorry I didn't realise you guys are from Agency. I thought for contractors only. I understand the commission is important as long as it is reasonable.
      What defines reasonable, in your humble opinion? And what blind assumption are you making to assume I'm from an agency?

I am a contractor. You are not.

Comment

Sorry I didn't realise you guys are from Agency. I thought for contractors only. I understand the commission is important as long as it is reasonable.
        Good point, well made.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I am new to the contract world, i am wondering when we have contact signed will it be between the client and us or agency and us. How it works, how can we can find out before we start sending to cv to client.

It looks agency takes most of the money and trying to negotiate with us. Use our situation to go as low as they can.
          Yep, obviously! "Use our situation to go as low as they can"

What should you do about it?

Comment

Working...
          X