• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting via Hudson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting via Hudson

Hi,
    I've been offered a contract role through Hudson.
    Does anyone have any experience of dealing with them? This is my first contract role, and I'm a little concerned about being paid on time etc.
    Thank you

I've used them. One of the better agencies by some margin.. As for paying on time, they're one of the biggest so should be a fairly safe bet.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I worked through them in 2010. They were professional and timely payers.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

What Mal and Mos said......

Contrect reviewed and passed, payment weekly, a week in arrears. I wouldn't worry about getting paid by Hudson if I was you.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I got some free credit checks with Barclays and unfortunately didn't use it soon enough on RMI Consultants (now I believe on their 3rd derivative of the name).
          An agency of Hudson's size I wouldn't waste one of my checks on. I contracted with them and like the others have said, got prompt payment, a well written contract, told what the margin was and what the competition for the role were quoting.

Comment

I'm contracting through Hudson right now. No issues whatsoever. Timesheet approved by Tuesday - payment on Friday. Self-billing through the timesheet portal. Don't have any concerns about contracting through Hudson.
            I'd give my right dick to be normal.....

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Friend of mine worked via Hudson. He said they were fine.

Comment

Working...
                X