• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

COBIT 5 Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COBIT 5 Training

I'm looking at doing a bit of COBIT 5 Foundation and Implementation training over the next 6 months.

Does anyone have a recommendation on training providers?

(And I'm looking at recommendations, not advertising - any 1st time posters will not be approved on this thread.)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Well COBIT certification is new and so training providers are a bit thin on the ground.

Learning Tree is bloody expensive (twice the price of anyone else) so they are obviously only interested in big corporate customers.

So I've gone for itgovernance - I'll report back once I've done the training and passed the exam
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

So I've gone for itgovernance - I'll report back once I've done the training and passed the exam
      Good luck with the training. I have done a couple of courses with them and found them pretty good.

Had to put them in a spam blocker afterwards though - I was inundated forever and a day about more courses !
      If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

So, took and passed the COBIT 5 Foundation today. Did it with the Knowledge Academy.

Comment

I forgot to report back!

I took and passed my COBIT 5 Foundation too.

The course was good and the instructor knew his stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X