• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blacklisting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might do a SAR then, might even come under the ECHR restriction of trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Boney M View Post
      Might do a SAR then, might even come under the ECHR restriction of trade?
      Man, just leave it. You are worried about restraint of trade, how much work do you think you will get when your name goes around the agency world as the guy that couldn't let go? Only has to hit the industry news and your buggered.

Just move on.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Not worth getting mad about, it'S just an agency, forget it... move on. You're not blacklisted except as far as she is concerned. Who cares. I never once in my entire life ever spoken to any agent more than once. In 6 months the staff will be completely different.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Not worth getting mad about, it'S just an agency, forget it... move on. You're not blacklisted except as far as she is concerned. Who cares. I never once in my entire life ever spoken to any agent more than once. In 6 months the staff will be completely different.
          On further consideration and after much wine I must retract mu previous position and agree with the above. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Man, just leave it. You are worried about restraint of trade, how much work do you think you will get when your name goes around the agency world as the guy that couldn't let go? Only has to hit the industry news and your buggered.

Just move on.
            Yeah good shout.

Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
            X