• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling contractor club members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    do you know scrag master?
    Yes. He introduced me to the concept of Quad HD monitors. Quite groovy actually.
    I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Anyone want to PM me their email so I can get this registration through.
      hi,

I am first time contractor keen to register and see does it really helps in finding direct contract.

contractor club first rule is you should be already a contractor having your own ltd or registered through umbrella company

are you saying you can break it? it is can you ping your email address I can get in touch.

Thanks
      crazydatacop

Comment

Originally posted by firsttimecontractor View Post
        hi,

I am first time contractor keen to register and see does it really helps in finding direct contract.

contractor club first rule is you should be already a contractor having your own ltd or registered through umbrella company

are you saying you can break it? it is can you ping your email address I can get in touch.

Thanks
        crazydatacop
        Someone who has never started a contract with no mechanism in place behind him to be a contactor? Sounds more like an out of work permie to me.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Can someone send me their email address so I can sign up, please?!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

All sorted!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Someone who has never started a contract with no mechanism in place behind him to be a contactor? Sounds more like an out of work permie to me.
              And someone which a poorer standard of written English than my 5 year old (at least he's learning to write!) to boot...

Comment

Working...
              X