• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is my CV really put forward to client ? How do I know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure the NSA has a copy of it.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

I have done this before, second agent gets in touch (reinforcing that you are prob a good match for the role) and I happily say look - softlad ltd say they have put me in but I am not certain, if you want to check and bung me in on your ticket if not.
      Agent is constantly assessing his top 3-4 CV list (and very keen to get them into the client in case the job goes, hence advance adverts for jobs that sometimes never get budget and disappear later) to give them best chance of landing it so you can easily see yourself bumped off the top list if a supposed better prospect turns up after they have spoken to you.
      ALL things being equal (which they arent)- This might be someone 'more available' (desperate), or closer but unlikely to be someone less qualified as its not worth losing the role by sending in less suitable bods.

Comment

Working...
      X