• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QDOS IR35 Cover?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    And as if by magic, the shopkeeper appears.

I can't recall what the survey questions were. And I can't see them on the qdos website without re-registering. But I think they were just checking that you didn't start working for a company as a contractor that you had just left as permie. i.e. a basic check.
    These are the current statements:

- You have not been subject to a VAT, PAYE or NIC inspection and/or an HMRC enquiry into your self-assessment tax return (personal and/or corporate) in the last three years.
    - You are able to exercise a Right of Substitution (A Right of Substitution allows you to provide suitable substitute personnel to carry out the services for your company if you are unable to do so personally. Your client may retain the right to reject a substitute on reasonable grounds relating to their suitability to provide the services required. Your company must also remain responsible for payment of any substitute. Whilst it must exist in practice, you are under no obligation to exercise this right.)
    - You have autonomy over your method of work and are not subject to the same level of supervision or control as your clients’ employees.
    - Your company currently carries, or you will look to purchase business insurances, such as Professional Indemnity, Employers/Public Liability.
    - You are not aware of any discrepancies between your company’s contract with your agency and your agency’s contract with your end client.
    - You have not been employed by any of your current clients on a PAYE basis in the last 12 months.
    Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Working...
    X