• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T1 entrepreneur visa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
    Its so funny how you guys are pin pointing Indians in this discussion... (Why not generalize).
    I am not indian though.. Just saying ..

I wonder how poor Vijay feels now.
    1. Vijay is an Indian sounding name
    2. This - I know I can get better sources but can't be bothered
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Any Indian IT worker wanting to come here simply needs to club together with some friends, setup a shell company, and bring as many people into the UK as needed on uncapped intra company transfer visas.

Comment

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
        Its so funny how you guys are pin pointing Indians in this discussion... (Why not generalize).
        I am not indian though.. Just saying ..

I wonder how poor Vijay feels now.
        Well bearing in mind the big Indian consultancies are taking over the IT departments of most large clients and have shown triple figure growth coupled with the fact that 36% of all Tier1 visas issued are to Indians I don't think there is a need to generalise.

In future don't say....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          1. Vijay is an Indian sounding name
          2. This - I know I can get better sources but can't be bothered
          and this...

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...df?view=Binary

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            Any Indian IT worker wanting to come here simply needs to club together with some friends, setup a shell company, and bring as many people into the UK as needed on uncapped intra company transfer visas.
            Useful input thanks. Have another beer.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
              With £200k and a T2 sponsors licence...
              Last edited by stek; 20 June 2013, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                So looking at the percentage of Tier 1 holders in unskilled jobs, should we relocate Bob to Pakistan?

Comment

Working...
                X