• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents who wont leave VM!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents who wont leave VM!

WTF is that all about?

They phone your number then dont leave VM! I mean how long does it take to leave a simple message saying 'Sorry you werent available, I've moved on to someone else'?

A lot less time than actually speaking to you, asking how your day is, how are you finding the market and what's your availability, FFS.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

It winds me up a treat too! I've noticed a recent trend where any agent that calls me from an Unknown number is tulip.

For me, real agents call from a number you can call back on and actually remember your CV.

Had one clown call me up today (unknown number) to see if I wanted a contract at the same flaming client I'm already at!!

Comment

Originally posted by spongeym View Post
      I've noticed a recent trend where any agent that calls me from an Unknown number is tulip
      Seconded. I have my phone set to auto-divert all unknown callers straight to voicemail since almost every single one of them has been an agent fishing for leads or prior rates.

Best part, since these clowns don't leave any messages, I don't have to waste time clearing my VM inbox out. Win/win!

Comment

I feel the OP's pain however, Blocked number, no voicemail left, you know its a fisherman.

Voicemail left, email recieved and your phone going off again 30 minutes later, you know its a real job.

Comment

Working...
        X