• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contacts and Recruiting Agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Appsolve View Post
    No cojak, not a recruiting agency. You got it wrong
    Not this then?

Appsolve Limited | Contracting Solutions for the Modern IT Contractor

Comment

Good catch Taken a look at their website... yet another Umbrella outfit popping up to free the downtrodden contractor from the unbearable burden of contracting via a Ltd (and offering to do it all for you in the least tax efficient manner, for a nice weekly fee of course...).

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
        Good catch Taken a look at their website... yet another Umbrella outfit popping up to free the downtrodden contractor from the unbearable burden of contracting via a Ltd (and offering to do it all for you in the least tax efficient manner, for a nice weekly fee of course...).
        This one apparently comes with a cool little perk

--
        For contractors travelling, to smooth your journey, we will provide you with airport lounge cards. This will give you free V.I.P access to airport lounges regardless of the class or airline you fly on. Benefits include: complimentary refreshments and snacks, email, internet, conference space and excellent working and leisure facilities.
        --

Still not worth me giving up my Ltd for though, but if I was umbrella, I'd probably switch just for this alone.

Comment

Looking at the site it is even more staggering they don't really understand Opt out and IR35.

I find the website ageist as well, not one picture of any wizened old contractor on there so I feel they don't want my business
          Last edited by northernladuk; 23 May 2013, 17:10.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Looking at the site it is even more staggering they don't really understand Out out and IR35.
            Out out?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Out out?
              You are? I wondered what the avatar change was about

Corrected....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Looking at the site it is even more staggering they don't really understand Opt out and IR35.

I find the website ageist as well, not one picture of any wizened old contractor on there so I feel they don't want my business
                Difficult to see why I would entrust a week or two fees to a company like this.....I have checked. I would have to be feeling very, very lucky or desperate for the gig!

Cannot find a proper trace to the USA company although there are numerous corporates listed at that address.
                Last edited by Taita; 28 May 2013, 15:20.

Comment

Working...
                X