• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV Template

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flambo View Post
    I've decided to get with the kids. My last cv was a full page A4 of me in gold spandex pants with the meme "he good at Java yo!". No calls so far
    I'd look twice if it was in colour (but probably never again). If u r gd @ Java thn lk @ Vodafone site n fix. Thanks awfully old chap.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

CV Template

It was in delicious technicolor. Hard to crack one out to but certainly possible...

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        I'd expect even the most dim witted computer illiterate agent \ HR knows how to use Word and have their docs set to Page Width. 12 point would blow their eyeballs out the back of their skull and tbh, I'd be a bit overwhelmed to get a doc in 12 point font.

But I hear ya, SueEllen. I hear ya
        Since agents can't send emails out using BCC I doubt they know how to do "fancy" stuff in Word like change a documents font without butchering it.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Since agents can't send emails out using BCC I doubt they know how to do "fancy" stuff in Word like change a documents font without butchering it.
          LOL! TBH, Im finding a lot more sending BCC emails nowadays so they've no excuse.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
          X