• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confirmation of Arrangements Letter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation of Arrangements Letter

I am looking to get the Confirmation of arrangements letter signed by my client.

I find the QDOS template (available on their website) very precise, covering key points of IR35.

Does it make any difference to have the QDOS logo in the document header as the document is protected. If yes, I can possibly knock up another document version. There are few other templates around available on PCG as well.

Appreciate input if someone has recently used QDOS or another template.

I've used it and to me, makes no difference on the logo.

Only had it asked of me once, my answer was straight, that it was insurance based.

Hope that helps?
    Join IPSE

Comment

The confirmation of arrangements is confirming the arrangements between your company and the client. Why would you use a document with someone elses logo on the top???? Doesn't look very professional.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Good luck with that one. I've always found that a lot of clients just ain't interested in getting involved....

Sometimes, a manager will do it for you. But once HR get involved they may shy away from committing to anything official.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Good luck with that one. I've always found that a lot of clients just ain't interested in getting involved....

Sometimes, a manager will do it for you. But once HR get involved they may shy away from committing to anything official.
          I have had trouble getting them signed. Made the mistake of trying to get an agent to get one signed during the process of starting with a client and they wouldn't even touch it.

Still worth trying as long as you get the right person to sign, a random client manager won't cut it.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X