• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employment screening with first Aid (helppp)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employment screening with first Aid (helppp)

Hi guys ,

Please I just got a job with a comp.. I have been sent appointment letter and all (thats contract letter ) . It's a 6 months contract ..

But the comp is saying they would need to do an employment check with first aid .i don't know what first aid is ? Or what they will ask for or could they make me lose the contract?

What are these first aid guys - any one had same experience ?

Many thanks guys

No idea. Unless they want you to know what ABC and CPR stands for.

(Or it's a company and they are going to check the validity of your visa and CV.)

I would google first aid and employment and see what you find.

Let us know how it goes.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It sounds like a screening service. Did you lie anywhere on your cv or in the interview? If so you might be in trouble, if not relax. All they are going to do is find out everything that you said is true.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Ok thanks guys .... And I didn't lie on my cv

Comment

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
          Ok thanks guys .... And I didn't lie on my cv
          Great, ignore it then there is nothing to worry about.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
          X