• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enforced Xmas not working - penny pinching clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamJarST View Post
    Seriously??? My willingness to follow a request from my client makes me have a contract job?!? You willingness to insist on working could be equally construed as a lack of MOO, Mr. businessman
    You see a blanket policy from HR as a request from the client when the project manager does not want you to follow it?

And you seriously think a lack of MOO is a bad thing?

You just carry on obeying any daft edict that comes out of your clients HR department, regardless of what the people who pay you actually want and leave us 'businessmen' to get on with it.

There's a good chap.
    Last edited by blacjac; 14 December 2012, 13:19.
    Still Invoicing

Comment

Oy, you two. Pack it in. No more /
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
        You just carry on obeying any daft edict that comes out of your clients HR department, regardless of what the people who pay you actually want and leave us 'businessmen' to get on with it. There's a good chap
        Hahaha Most Patronizing Comment Of 2012. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
          Go back to your 'contract job' some of us have businesses to run.....
          Yes, those of us who aren't contractors.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X