• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DWP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWP

I understand that there are two agencies involved in the upcoming DWP rollout , i am trying to find the name of the one that will be looking for engineers for the North West region , thanks in advance .

DWP?

Comment

DWP

Originally posted by Torran View Post
      DWP?
      Department of work and pensions would be my guess.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Teksystems - worst agency I ever worked through though. HPES are clientco.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Department of work and pensions would be my guess.
          My guess is Department for Work and Pensions

LSA by any chance...?
          Blood in your poo

Comment

I too would interested in this - is it a continuation or some kind of addition to ICONS?

I've worked on this Programme several times in the NW already
            Permietractor (probably)

Comment

I was on CMEC, the replacement CSA thing...

Comment

Thanks for repies , yes it is Teksystems .

Comment

Erm, DWP, contracts over £220 per day (I believe these contracts are £275 a day, tops) and a requirement to 'prove' you've 'properly' accounted for tax and NI ie inside IR35.

Thanks, but no thanks even though this site is literally on my doorstep.
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I did a 18 month stint at Blackpool for DWP a while back. If I remember, it was through an agent called NESCO or NES or similar, based in Cheshire somewhere.

Think it was the most archaeic place I've ever worked - properly stuck in the 70's in many ways!

Comment

Working...
                    X