• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Credit checking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit checking

Hi,

Anyone know a good credit checking / referencing firm or website ? I have a couple of prospects on the go where the preliminary report I obtained free from companycheck dot co dot uk seems to show that the agency / client is not particularly well funded. I am applying for bank references but that may take a while so to indulge the client I'd rather start earlier so need some way to ameliorate the rik.

I'm aware of checksure and trustonline but does anyone here have any personal favourites ?

Thanks,

Boo2

Originally posted by Boo View Post
    'm aware of checksure and trustonline but does anyone here have any personal favourites ?
    A recent post on here was from a guy who found out about his agency being liquidated via the Checksure site, and that was only with the free subscription. That's gotta be a brownie point for Checksure I would say!

Comment

Here are a couple of threads that have mentioned checksure. Some interesting stuff..

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ing-agent.html

This is the thread mentioned...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...quidation.html
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

also instead of using company check - I use Duedil much more info - and for me company check has been awful since the update.

Comment

Working...
        X