• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone at HSBC, Canary Wharf?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone at HSBC, Canary Wharf?

Hi, I'm looking for my next contract (Business Architect) and all of the agencies I've spoken to so far source for Lloyds Banking Group, RBS, Aviva or Barclays. Who did you use to get into HSBC?
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ChampagneCharlie View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for my next contract (Business Architect) and all of the agencies I've spoken to so far source for Lloyds Banking Group, RBS, Aviva or Barclays. Who did you use to get into HSBC?
    Thanks in advance.
    If anyone is interested in giving away their business contact's details, i'd be interested in this too
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
      If anyone is interested in giving away their business contact's details, i'd be interested in this too
      Add me to the mailing list please (and then close it lol)

Comment

For agencies on the Canary Wharf, financial markets side, I believe Eames and 7fiftytwo are on their PSL.

Comment

Thank you for the information, it is appreciated. I'll check them out today.

Comment

Working...
          X