• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Contract - What Daily Rate & Expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniboy View Post
    I have just left full time employment on a salary of £95k and £15k commission plus usual company benefits, pension car, etc. and now starting in interim Management and have approached for a senior role on what is likely to be a 6 month contract. I concentrated on selling my ability to be a success and will not discuss my daily rate until next week.

The role is likely mean spending the majority of time on site in Europe and have no real idea of the following.

1) What would be a reasonable equivalent day rate to my old perm package?

2) With regards to expenses what would be reasonable for flights, accommodation, meals, laundry etc etc

All advice welcome.

Many thanks
    What country and will it be one or many different ones?

Comment

Working...
    X