• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anybody done any contract work at the BBC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman
    The most important thing to remember when going for an interview at the BBC is to study recent court cases.

The other important thing is to be prepared to shout at random times how much you hate Bush, America, anything related to america, anything related to Bush, America and Blair.

Keep those two in mind and you will get the job without any problems

Mailman
    GIven that the vast majority of Americans are against Bush , it follows being pro American means being against the Bush and administration.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      GIven that the vast majority of Americans are against Bush
      What? When did all the american males turn gay?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        What? When did all the american males turn gay?

Mailman

been like it for years
        Gerrrrrrrrrraaaaaaardddddddd. Wot a Hit son, what a hit!

Comment

Yes. I did a very short stint at the beginning of the year, fell foul of office politics and didnt even last the week. Tossers to work for.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            Yes. I did a very short stint at the beginning of the year, fell foul of office politics and didnt even last the week. Tossers to work for.
            Not many clients work you out that quick, do they? I believe you departed just as you arrived: fired with enthusiasm.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X