• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

newbie: nolongerlimited vs. TreasureGuard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie: nolongerlimited vs. TreasureGuard

Hi,

I'm starting new contract in less than 10 days, and this is my first time to go contracting.

After looking around for the different options available, I kind of ended up with two umbrella companies .. NoLongerLimted and TreasureGuard

Any advice...

Best Regards

Originally posted by Defamator
    Ure a PLONKER............ make your own mind up TWAT brain................

AND

Yes, I'm having a good day today.......... bing on the sun.......... and the CASH........

Lovely , bubbly..........

Bit of an agro response, even for this site.

Tell someone to make their own mind up sure, even question whether they're really ready for such a jump, at best if you don't have an opinion point them to the usual threads but just swearing at them makes you look like an arse!

As to the original question - Brollies don't have a particularly good reputation on here as most (inc myself) run as a Ltd Co. Someone may have an opinion though. Good luck anyway.

I'll leave the usual spelling abuse to the others.

HTH

Comment

Neither

Use Prosperity4, that is who i am with, so far so good!!! call and ask for Stuart, he dealt with me. Say Elbie passed it on.

And i dont want some pathetic repsonses from people that have never used them that are basing opinions of hear say... in fact.. lets try no negative response at all u bunch of hypocritical, synical people.

Comment

Used them for 8 months. My opinion based on personal experience is that Prosperity4 offer an extremely poor service, and should not be considered by anyone on this forum. Except that guy. Hope he gets all he deserves.

Comment

Opinions on P4

Nuff said

Comment

Perhaps the OP should consider setting up his own LTD company instead. It is really quite easy. Find a good accountant and they will guide you through it and the fees can be low.

Search for accountant on the forums and find recent posts about Darren (1st Accountancy) and Simon (SJD Accountancy) amongst others.

Having your own limited frees you from trusting your cashflow to a third party and doesn't really take much effort.

Comment

thanks

Thanks folks... looks like no longer limited is the winner.

Comment

...and you are the loser. Well done.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                X