• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract offer - no interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following on, a 'green' message in my settings menu option:

................... - a resident idiot. I refuse to post on the forums anymore because of such idiots. Cheers, ......

Say no more...

Comment

Originally posted by Regent View Post
      I've being offered a 3 month role without an interview and have received the contract paperwork.
      Agree that it's pretty unusual. Be aware that you will probably be "easy come, easy go".

They could easily fire you on your first day because you wear the wrong colour socks or likewise the job might be completely different to what you expected and you will want to walk.

Have a long hard read of the contract terms and consider getting a professional review to make sure there isn't anything you missed...

Originally posted by Regent View Post
      This is, I believe, a professional forum. I think your post would be applicable, if I'd posted in general, else not applicable.
      Just a bit of light humour, take a chill pill mate.
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

duplicate...
        Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
          Agree that it's pretty unusual. Be aware that you will probably be "easy come, easy go".

They could easily fire you on your first day because you wear the wrong colour socks or likewise the job might be completely different to what you expected and you will want to walk.

Have a long hard read of the contract terms and consider getting a professional review to make sure there isn't anything you missed...
          Agreed. This is a short term contract and as my previous post, I'm prepared to go with the flow. If anyone wants details of the agency, please message me and I will provide details as they have been very good obviously at selling my skills and no bulltulip involved.

Comment

Working...
          X