• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract review - Same day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract review - Same day

Customer is sending over an agreement today to discuss tomorrow PM. Any recommendations on contract reviewers who can do same day / 24hr please? Cost estimate?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Ring Qdos and ask them - they've done a quick review for me in the past, but can't remember what they charged.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Ring Qdos and ask them - they've done a quick review for me in the past, but can't remember what they charged.
      I used QDOS 2 weeks ago as part of the free contract reviews with their insurance package and they quoted 5-7 working days. Got it back on the 5th working day. I didn't push for it quicker though as I was able to 'accept subject to contract'

Worth giving them a bell though.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I used QDOS 2 weeks ago as part of the free contract reviews with their insurance package and they quoted 5-7 working days. Got it back on the 5th working day. I didn't push for it quicker though as I was able to 'accept subject to contract'

Worth giving them a bell though.
        +1 for QDOS, I sent them my last contract approx 8pm and they had their response in my inbox by 11:30am the next day. Obviously this is not guarenteed however.

I think the last time I need it guarenteed the next day, they charge £25 or so.

Comment

Pretty sure SJD will do that, possibly for an extra express fee, but I have no complaints about their service and efifciency down the years.
          Thanks given - 0
          Thanks received - 0
          Likes given - 0
          Likes received - 0
          F*cks given - 0

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
            Customer is sending over an agreement today to discuss tomorrow PM. Any recommendations on contract reviewers who can do same day / 24hr please? Cost estimate?
            Bauer & Cottrill. Ask for Danny.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
            X