• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

eCRM People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eCRM People

Anyone had any recent experience of eCRM People?

I did search but there was a +1 from 2008 and a -1 from 2007 so if anyone has any up to date experiences of them I would be grateful. ty

I had a quick look on google and they appear to be all over the place and recently as well.

Found this showing them 10th in rankings for agencies but god knows how they did it. Love the option 4. Fair pay!!! Pay??!??!

Recruitment Agency League Table : UmbrellaDetective.com

Anyway,

They pass the casual glance test for me but thats all I could do before hometime.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Rank 10

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I had a quick look on google and they appear to be all over the place and recently as well.

Found this showing them 10th in rankings for agencies but god knows how they did it. Love the option 4. Fair pay!!! Pay??!??!

Recruitment Agency League Table : UmbrellaDetective.com

Anyway,

They pass the casual glance test for me but thats all I could do before hometime.
      Aye, I found that too and first thoughts were that they had bought the website lol. They are part of the Intaquest Group.

Reason I asked was they called with a requirement for loadsa process people and didn't have a huge amount of detail claimed it was all covered by NDA's and they'd have to shoot me etc The guy wasn't quite sure whether they were a T1 supplier until I dug and it seems to be they are just bidding for the work atm.

Comment

Hi,
        I worked through them a few years ago. They were very good. In fact they are one of the few agencies that I keep in touch with.

Comment

OK

Did a short contract earlier this year. Their side was handled very well - contract changed on request, paid as expected etc

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X