• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contracting in spain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contracting in spain

Does anyone know any decent agencies that deal with contracts in Spain?
    "Hope your doing fine". My favourite opening line in emails from certain agencies! Not only the fact they can't spell, but who actually says that?

Spain isn't big in the contracting market AFAIK - the contracts are few and far between and when they do appear the rates are rubbish.

Most Spanish contractors work outside of Spain (certainly was the case when I last worked in Europe circa 2003...)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Any idea where decent rates can be found (not the UK as I want to move out)
      "Hope your doing fine". My favourite opening line in emails from certain agencies! Not only the fact they can't spell, but who actually says that?

Comment

Originally posted by andyg
        Any idea where decent rates can be found (not the UK as I want to move out)
        Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands.

Comment

Iraq offers good rates
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            Iraq offers good rates
            Expect rates in Iran to increase soon.

Comment

Seriously - big money to be made in Khaisakstan, apparently...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I heard there's good money to be had down at the docks
                telling stories to sailors

Comment

you may sneer but I have one very happy friend who's going out there in a couple of weeks on a grand a day...

Comment

you just wiped the sneer from my face!

Comment

Working...
                    X