• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone working at UBS?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
    Yeah but the upside is going to be car park spaces and paid holidays. Anyone else get the HAYS RBS email last night? Morons.
    Let me guess they just invited you all into permiedom under the AWR rules ?

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Let me guess they just invited you all into permiedom under the AWR rules ?
      Indeed. I've just put a request in for paid holiday next week.
      World's Best Martini

Comment

This might not be such a bad thing. At the end of the day they can already use IR35 to screw us for tax while saying it has no baring on being employed by the client...

So it must surely end up working in the other direction. I.E employed for rights without affecting us for tax purposes.

It;s a hard point argue because all the people screwed by IR35 could go back and get the clients that contributed to the mess...

I think this is a law of unintended consequences...

Comment

I'm not at UBS but I am at the 'other' one..
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X