• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a admin / PM person

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodyuk View Post
    only one PM with a CV,
    Was that from a guy called Bob ?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Hello. I would like to send you my CV for this role but appear to be unable to send you a PM as I am a reader but not a poster. If you are still looking for someone could you please send me a PM or provide your email address? Thank you.

Comment

Hi, Quick response from a nervous newbie,

I would like to send you my CV but also have issues. Is this beacuse I have just registered?

As the name suggests, I have Prince2 experience of construction projects in the bus (passenger) and telecomms infrastructure business. CV upon request.

Best regards
        Chris

([email protected])

Originally posted by woodyuk View Post
        Hi

I am not an agency, but a company looking for an admin / PM contractor ASAP!

I need someone on site central London (Zone1) with the following skills

- Project management (understands project plans, basic process etc)
        - General Admin (agendas, minutes, meetings, documentation etc)
        - Budget (Excel)
        - Diagrams (Visio / Omnigraffle)

and generally help out in a construction / broadcast project.

A construction or Broadcast media background would be a strong benefit

excellent written english skills are very important!

We use Atlassian Confluence as the backend, tracking all the project information.

This maybe great opportunity for a junior, with a good degree but wants some practical experience.

Rate is dependant on background / skills, but will be reasonable.

2 weeks rolling, could last until end of year. But no further!

You will need a LTD to work as a freelance for us as per our standard terms.

I am NOT interested in talking to agencies sorry!

If you are interested please PM me, sorry if I am not allowed to post this I am a regular reader but not poster :-)

Comment

Working...
        X