• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

G2 Recruitment - Their latest spam ghost job is....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G2 Recruitment - Their latest spam ghost job is....

"Accounting business analyst- South East
    Business analysis experience.
    Requirements gathering, workshops, interviews etc.
    Accounting experience.
    Experience as BA on finance system project related to accounting.
    Publishing background.

Contract role to start ASAP for 2-12 months +. Market rates. Please email an updated CV if interested.

Axxxa Fxxl
    g2 recruitment solutions"

Despite numerous emails to this company to ask that they remove me from their database, I'm STILL getting their spam

Originally posted by PinkPoshRat View Post

Despite numerous emails to this company to ask that they remove me from their database, I'm STILL getting their spam
    If you are that desperate to get off then write a letter to addressed to their "Data Registrar" sending it by recorded signed for. In the letter state under the Data Protection Act they are to remove your email address from their database and not to put it on again within 2 years. State you have asked them previously in emails the latest being [date] but they have ignored all of them and if they email you again within 2 years, you will send a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner.

They will remove you. Though they may phone you up and swear at you first.

Personally I use a gmail address and the spam filter works well.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lazy spammy scumbags

If there's one thing worse than a recruitment agent, then it's a lazy, spammy one.

They've clearly trawled my email address from t'internet somewhere and are now telling me about jobs that may as well be for NASA astronauts, for all the similarity they have to my actual expertise.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

Comment

Flippin heck! - They have Axel Foley as a recruiter???
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

the only thing you can do to a spam ghost job is to send off a spam ghost CV that exactly matches what they want.

many hours of hilarity ensues.

(feel conflicted saying that, as I am now on the contractor side these days, rather than recruiter)

Comment

Working...
          X