• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Employer and Budget Packs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC Employer and Budget Packs

Heads up in case you haven't received the mailing from the lovely folks at HMRC a copy of which can be found, in pdf format, here:

Important information for employers
    We will no longer routinely send employer information by post. We have replaced the Employer and Budget Packs with online guidance. You can download the Employer Bulletin in pdf format from
    Business Link | employerpackandbulletins

We recommend that you register for our free employer alert service. It only takes a few minutes to register and you will receive an email when new information becomes available online. To register go to Business Link | hmrcemployeremailalerts

Basic PAYE Tools (formerly the Employer CD-ROM)
    Basic PAYE Tools has replaced the Employer CD-ROM.

If you previously used the Employer CD-ROM to run your payroll you need to:
    • download the latest Employer CD-ROM update, go to HM Revenue & Customs: Employer CD-ROM 2010 then
    • download Basic PAYE Tools, go to Business Link | basicpayetools

If you don’t download the latest Employer CD-ROM update before you download Basic PAYE Tools you may calculate the wrong amount of PAYE.

Finally some sense from HMRC. I was throwing out the last 5 cd's they sent me thinking....what a fecking waste of cash.

Comment

I got this too. I was going to sign up for it then realised it was probably a ploy for HMRC to sign us all up for a PAYE investigation, leading to a 7 year IR35 case and eventually jail for using an offshore unclarified 20 year law plus an EBT loan based on a devaluing currency repayment plan, all of course retrospectively applied.

So I thought best to just leave it.

Comment

Working...
      X